Thursday, November 24, 2005

Missing my sis today

Time is such a devil of a thing...it annoys me no end that as much as I try to take control of it, it always controls me! I mean it would be nice if I could just throw a spanner in between the cogs and it would come to a halt...but no it wont...it will just march on pooh-poohing me.

And I am almost convinced at times that it cheats - speeding up when you want it to slow down and slowing down to a crawl when you want it to speed up...Grr!

Reminds me of a Calvin speak...
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want" - Calvin

This gibberish IS related to the title...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are somethings about which you just can't do anything..no matter how hard we try..

You'll always miss her.. jus hope that she stays happy :)

Well ur going to be with her soon..a small consolation.. brings me to an important question.. talked yet?

Anonymous said...

hey Sid!! tht doesnt sound like u at all man!!! Cheer up!! its an order :)

Anonymous said...

That 'spanner between the cogs' is beautiful imagery!

Shehzaad Shams said...

That's it Sid...the sound of shehnai...the end of something..or the beginning...don't be upset..think of me...how much I would miss you when you would get married...lol...