Monday, November 07, 2005

Long weekend and CAT

Coming back to work after a long weekend is like waking up just when the dream was getting interesting...Bah!

Somewhere during the weekend I also realized that the D-Day was approaching faster than I wanted it to...suddenly everyone is wishing me all the best and enquiring about my preparations...and I don't have anything to say...my preparation (if one can call what I have done over the past month or so as preparation) is woeful and the result is already known...
"If only I could turn back time!!"

Came across this story about a 12 year old Palestinian boy's organs being donated to 3 Israeli girls...the boy was mistaken for a terrorist and shot dead by the Israeli forces...
What can I say? I am simply mystified by the strangeness of the ways of the mind...
Israelis get shot boy's organs

3 comments:

sinusoidally said...

Good luck on your CAT!

NoviceProgrammer said...

Hey Thanx, I need all the luck in the world, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...which reminds me...I have to take CAT in a fortnights time too!!! ;)
*Sigh*...its such a waste of money this time round...cud have partied hard instead!!
Best of luck to you!!!