Friday, November 11, 2005

KILL BILL VOL. 3 ????

In a moment of creative madness, four political activists from Massachusetts have launched a parody Web site dubbed "Kill Bill's Browser" to convince Web users to switch from Internet Explorer to Firefox.

Kill Bill's Browser

I burst out laughing when I read it (with some colleagues looking suspiciously at me...lol)...its just too funny!! One can even try and make money by placing ads to ask users to make the switch (read this, Explorer Destroyer)!! For those waiting for a reason to make the switch, this is as good as it gets!!! My favourite reason would be(I don't intend to make the shift...yet) 8th, I find the paper clip most annoying...even the silly dog that pops up to annoy me when making a search....

To call it a browser war is a misnomer though...as this news report aptly suggests Firefox Shakes Slump . At 8.59 %, Firefox can hardly be called a threat...especially since IE7 is on its way (its already in Beta Testing), only concern being that it might be available only for Xp Sp2 machines...I hope that will change...

No comments: