Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tagged I was

Tag, the blog equivalent of a forward mail :))

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

Radmila
Riri
SEV
Anita
Siddharth

Next select five people to tag

I don't have that many people in the list, besides most have either done it or don't want to do it!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Playing cricket under the sun, or maybe playing Table tennis, or maybe playing Soccer, or maybe...well playing!

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Working :(

Five snacks you enjoy

Dry Fruits
Chocolates/Ice-creams
Aloo Tikki/ Bhel Puri, etc
French Fries
Basically I like all the junk food...

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

I remember them for a while then I forget them, but can always sing along...
Time - Pink Floyd
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Take It Easy - Eagles
Fade to Black - Metallica
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Summer of 69 :)) (just had to write this...)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Travel to the moon (assuming I have 999 Million Dollars)
Travel to Antarctica (assuming I have a lot less)
Buy a Ferrari 355 and a Koenigsegg CCR :)
Buy lots of Gadgets
Build lots of schools and hospitals...

Five bad habits:

5? I would have to think and think and think.... :)
Procrastination
Not backing myself enough
Sending cold vibes when I don't really intend to
Short attention span
Finicky abt the food

Five things you like doing:

Music
Sports (more watching than playing these days)
Reading
Meeting friends
Sleeping...since I am doing very little of this these days...

Five things you would never wear again:

Clothes that don't fit

Five favorite toys:

Had lots of cars
Lego Bricks
Train with all the frills of stations, linemen,etc
Plot 4 / Connect 4
Chess

There done with it! Was nice remembering my childhood toys...Lego - unfortunately the company is not doing too well in this age of Xboxes and Play stations...but nothing beats the satisfaction of building that "ultimate" car or that "beautiful" house...
Some one once told me that their technic series has now got parts with chips...man I want to buy it again!!!

4 comments:

Neha said...

would a get a lift? when u get to go to the moon? ;)

you should've asked me.. itna sochna nahin padhta :P (what do u think i'm talking abt? :D )

M (tread softly upon) said...

for the longest time I couldn't see any posts on ur blog. I'm glad to see u back. Interesting list. BTW summer of 69 is a personal fav...tons of nostalgia associated

aminura ytrobarkahc said...

hi,
funny post indeed.especially,the line wen u said u hve ro think a lot if are towrite on ur vices-virtous people are rather funny ,no?

Anonymous said...

good good...finally he man is out of hibernation.. and great to know some more stuff about you. Cheers!!