Monday, February 13, 2006

Crossroads

Opportunity has been kind to me and has come knocking on my door a second time...a couple of years back when I was in a similar position I think in my over enthusiasm I scared it away...

Would this time be any different? Would it let itself in? Would I be able to break this monotonous grind? Would life take a happy twist?

Dekhte hain Hum Log!!

I don't know how it got into my head, but the tune of Ironic has been playing over and over in my head since morning...and its beginning to annoy me now...

"Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out
When you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face...
"
[Ironic by Alanis Morissette]

Nope doesn't help!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what opportunity?

Vini said...

sometimes it helps to believe that no matter what way life takes you, things have a way of sorting out for the better.

Keep the faith.

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith.
~~~
S. R. Nirmala

Anonymous said...

Food for thought :)

Tagged U R !!

NoviceProgrammer said...

@ Apurv : The one we talked abt the other day...

@ Vini : Lets see :)

@ Whoever : Thanx "Nirmala"

@ Anita : Tagged

Shehzaad Shams said...

What opportunity? Did I (under the influence of alcohol) propose you this valentine's day or something? lol....jokes apart...whatever that is mate...I know you can do it.