Saturday, January 21, 2006

RDB

Friend : "So what do you think abt RDB?"
Sid : "What is RDB? Relational Database?"
Friend (Rolling his eyes) : "Ugh!RDB is Rang De Basanti!"
Sid: "Oh! Well!"

Can never figure out acronyms...they are just not meant for me...in college too my friends used to play these acronym duels...another one that I remember rather well - "lets go do some HCF"...not Highest Common Factor but Hot Chocolate Fudge...Duh!

Project deadlines suck big time...the amount of work packed in the last couple of weeks make you think what the hell the team was doing all this while...
Everyone I talk to these days is "neck deep in work" (borrowed quote)...and its just the start of the new year...its Depressing. Seriously!

Coming back to the conversation...well he apparently meant what I thought of the music...I hadn't heard it...so I did...and must say its awesome....very cool sounding indeed...all tracks except the romantic track(seems so out of place in the album) and Khalbali sound great...
I am looking fwd to seeing the movie...but its directed by the guy who made Aks...need I say why I am a bit skeptical?

6 comments:

sinusoidally said...

Was Aks a bad movie? I saw a picture of Amir Khan with that weird hair do on a horse or something on the internet and never felt like I wanted to see the movie. :-)

Hope work eases out a bit for ya.

Anonymous said...

acronyms that irritate me are imho, afaik, ttbomk, icydn...

always best to keep it simple, imho ;)

Anonymous said...

@ Sines : Yep it was...hope work eases for you too...

@ Apurv : Hey dude, whats happening? And what in the world is afaik,ttbomk,icydn? Never heard!

Anonymous said...

as far as i know
to the best of my knowledge
in case you didn't know

hahahahaha!

Vini said...

And HCF reminds me of Nilima ma'am :)

NoviceProgrammer said...

Our Maths teacher? I wonder where she is and how she is doing...