Sunday, October 16, 2005

Reunion


Though it was short, the reunion (of sorts) left me feeling nostalgic and with that goody goody feeling.
We met just like we used to meet in college...I couldn't help but notice how much at ease I felt in their company (unlike the uptight feeling I get here in Hyderabad)

Here was a motley bunch of people - a journalist (Apurv), a budding lawyer (Neha), a research analyst (Gunjan), a future environmental expert (Swapan), a coding guru (Amit), and guest starring an actor in the making (Saurabh) - meeting together for the first time since graduating in 2003...so much had changed and yet it all seemed like "old times" to me...

Ofcourse some key people were missing...Shehzaad, Ritesh, Abhishek, Sameer, Daanish, Sinjini and Shriyukta to name a few. But this is not the last of the meetings...fingers crossed, I hope we will spend many such evenings together, wallowing in nostalgia!!
Amen!



One for the Camera(1st Sem, 1999) !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry!! Maybe it was what u said after all :)