Thursday, March 16, 2006

Holi Hai!

Sid : "Its been 2 yrs since I last celebrated Holi!"
Friend A : "So?"
Sid : "Do you know how long it has been? 730 days!!"

Friend B(suffering from an acute bout of exactitude) : "Not possible! Holi doesn't fall on the same day every year!"

Duh!!!

But we did celebrate Holi yesterday, even though for a short period only...the most fun part being the look on the face of my friend from B'lore. Not accustomed to playing Holi, his reluctance to getting dirty meant that he ended up looking the dirtiest. :))

And continuing my loyalty to Rang de Basanti, I was found singing the title track (no point telling how good a singer I am) ....and as the joke goes - unfortunately no Basanti came to colour me, neither was I coloured Basanti in the end...(sigh)

2 comments:

Vini said...

I havent played holi since school days in VN. 8 years now i guess. Now thats a long time.

Good to see you back. Long hiatus in between.

:)

Anonymous said...

was a crazy crazy holi this time... possibly because it might ages before i get to play it with family and friends. Good to see u in action ;)