Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Signs

Somehow the book 'The Alchemist' has been drifting in and out of my thoughts since yesterday...not that I am a huge fan of the book or anything...it just has been there somehow!!

Especially the part where the Alchemist tells the boy to follow the signs all around him, signs that will ultimately guide him to his destiny.......and I have been trying to understand the signs around me.
It seems to me that they are pointing to a direction which I once desperately wanted to take but now am hesitant to pursue. The hesitation is not so much in the choice as it is in the effort that will be required...which i once had put in with zero returns.
I have come to a stage where I can't postpone it any further...and need to make a decision one way or the other...
Which direction will I take??

No comments: