Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rekindling an old dream...

[ Mood : Contemplative ]
[ Song : Roadhouse Blues ]


I know the song doesn't match the mood but thats what I am listening to right now.
Well I have taken the plunge, atleast for now...I am preparing again...for CAT. Even as i wrote that I could sense all the hesitation that has taken me over recently. I have found it difficult to commit myself to the effort and time needed...but commit I must!!
It will be difficult ofcourse...knowing that I may not have anything to show for it in the end. But there is no way out, afterall this is what I want and I wont get there unless I go for it, Right?
It is almost sounding like an incoherent drivel...:))

The future’s uncertain,
And the end is always near.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

commit u must.. n study u must too.. without thinking about what might happen in the end..

NoviceProgrammer said...

If you will use "me" here, then what will I use?? :)

Anonymous said...

u can use wat u jus used :)