Sunday, June 12, 2005

Time

[ Mood : Philosophical ]
[ Song : Time ]

Time plays tricks on me...

The future - full of hope and vitality awaits me. The present - has a dream like unreality, slippin away before I can feel it. The past - tempts me with a world that is simple and peaceful.
Isn't it funny how memories shift meaning with time? What were difficult times don't seem that difficult now...what were bright moments seem even more radiant...the past seems so secure, so immaculate. What am I without it? But still I don't want to become its prisoner, I want to hold on to it even as I try to reach out to the future. Does that make any sense??Hmm...

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I’d something more to say

No comments: