Saturday, June 25, 2005

Smoke and Music

Ever since I came back from Pune, I have been to a pub atleast once a week. Now thats pretty frequent considering I don't drink or smoke. Its just the music that draws me to them. Minus my PC, I have very little of it to survive on...
As the music blares, I can actually feel it moving through me...I just love that feeling and then slowly I transcend the noise around me...eyes close and I just try to absorb it all up...for a few moments its pure bliss...

The only complaint is the cigarette smoke...I always get a headache until I finally adjust to it. Not to mention the awful odour that my clothes pick up.
Wouldn't it be nice if we had coffee joints that played good rock(since its pointless to expect a pub to have a non-smoking area)?

Until that happens, pubs will remain a lifeline for people like me who just can't get enough of those guitar riffs and drums!!

No comments: