Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Violated...

So Delhi bleeds again, whats new? We have already seen the same scenes in Ahmedabad and Jaipur and B'lore and Hyderabad and Bombay before...the list is getting longer...
In fact, there are more terror strikes in India than any other nation(except Iraq and that's not much of a nation right now)...and we have ambitions of being a World Player???? How??

Will resign when Sonia ji asks to leave: Patil
Mr. Patil our home minister...the lesser said of his work the better (http://blogmia.blogspot.com/2007/06/india-burning.html)...but resigning if Sonia ji asks? Wasn't the cabinet selected by the PM, hmmm?

A quick check of course tells us that this government is headed by some one who has not won an election...now i don't want to get into whether its people's loss that he is not a member of the Lok Sabha, for he is surely one of the cleanest leaders we have...but not having obtained mandate is unacceptable all the same. Sonia ji of course is just a member of the parliament - but as the convener of UPA she enjoys cabinet status....and therefore the right to select the cabinet?

And yes, Mr. Shivraj Patil lost his Latur seat in the elections...

3 comments:

Vini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vini said...

I knew this post was coming, I was checking everyday. For lack of a better word, I am largely apolitical, except that even though I have no strong opininons on choices and decisions, I fail to stay unmoved by the consequences(which perhaps is the case for a lot of us). And every single time I feel disillusioned, the honesty and clarity in your poilitical commentary makes me want to believe that all is not lost.

NoviceProgrammer said...

Hey aunty, how r u doing???

Well to be honest I am really getting sick of reaching for the phone and calling everyone I know in Delhi...its scary and its weak and I hate it...