Saturday, September 29, 2007

Apocalypse Now

Sitting in a cafe, I was about to type in a few keywords in google, when I saw the drop down list of previous searches - and now I am blogging about that instead of the search I was planning to do.

They were a mixed bag - inquisitive, sleazy but mostly innocent and hilarious. I guess some day a search engine would be able to answer the question "What job I should apply?" but until then sample some of these keywords -
  • american bank career fresher
  • Beach owners
  • benetton & colman, toi
  • celine dion contact number
  • chief editor of newspaper Times of India
  • editor in chief of Time os India (some one really wanted to know)
  • friend.finder.com
  • google :)
  • How to own beach
  • IS JB INSTITUTE OF ENGG A REPUTED COLLEGE?
  • POSITION OF JB INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ALL OVER INDIA
  • RANK OF JB INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY ALL OVER INDIA
  • sony ericsson 700i hands free cost
  • Times of India
  • What job I should apply?


2 comments:

Pri said...

i always find it amazing when people type in entire sentences like they're really expecting a yes/know type answer. the google searches that lead to my blog always crack me up.

Pri said...

err yes no