Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sometimes

The simplest way to say I am around...but I noticed these for the first time today...

"Sometimes I know, sometimes I rise
Sometimes I fall, sometimes I don't
Sometimes I cringe, sometimes I live
Sometimes I walk, sometimes I kneel
Sometimes I speak of nothing at all
Sometimes I reach to myself, dear god"

Sometimes by Pearl Jam from the album No Code (but I am not writing any these days...sorry bad joke)

...am feeling bluesy today...Clapton anyone??

"If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; cocaine.
When your day is done and you wanna run; cocaine.
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; cocaine."

Cocaine is a powerful psycho-stimulant. It induces a sense of exhilaration in the user primarily by blocking the re-uptake of the neurotransmitter dopamine in the mid-brain.

Dopamine is commonly associated with the pleasure system of the brain, providing feelings of enjoyment and reinforcement to motivate a person pro actively to perform certain activities.

I knew it was a pointless post...but I still need more dopamine!

4 comments:

Neha said...

there uv reached the goal :)

Vini said...

and it is so wonderful to know that you have got all the definitions right. Hullo?

NoviceProgrammer said...

@Vini:I read all that stuff in a book - "Are we hard wired...."

It was on genes and their role...there was a chapter in it on addiction...i remembered a bit...:)

@Neha:The goal was to share my blues

Anonymous said...

have a prozac :)