Thursday, April 13, 2006

It can happen only in India

One person dies - at a fairly ripe age of 77, of natural causes - another 5 end up dead for no reason...
I am sure RajKumar is not feeling too good about it...after all who wants to be the cause of death (directly/indirectly) of other people...

So he was a regional actor, of some acclaim I presume considering his mind boggling popularity, and his demise was bound to leave his fans distressed but why all the vandalism? The tech BPO capital was held hostage for 2 days...Has burning buses and public property become the new way of showing grief?

Reminds me of the stories I read around the time RajKumar was kidnapped by Veerappan (I was in Delhi then) - stories of non-kannadigas being attacked especially Tamils...

What would have happened if he had died then...natural causes or otherwise?...No I wont even contemplate that...

1 comment:

Neha said...

very scary thought tht is.. wat wud hv happened.. i don't even wanna imagine!
is ur css ok? :)